Saturday, June 27, 2009

Day 2 Bu SF







Here are the pictures from the new Bernina Products! We have 2 little Bernettes that will sell for under $200. They are really cute! Just in time to buy your young sewer for Kid's Camp. I love the new dress form! It looks like it comes in real people sizes! Perfect accessory for the "My Label" Software. I love the new sewing chair, Bernina red of course! Today was a great day of classes. In the morning I took a T-N-T event, just like the one we had in the store. I took lots of great pictures of samples so we can use them in classes. The afternoon class was "Fun with your feet". We made a great placemat, using 5 different feet, my favorite was the bias binder. We learned a new technique to finish edges! I will have a class in it as soon as possible. Those of you who have the binder, the circular tool, and the flying geese ruler (believe it or not), you will love this class. I always wondered how to use that ruler, this is a great technique for mitering corners, forget the flying geese! Tomorrow I learn about "Endless Embroidery" on the 830 and a class on the new Designer 6 software. Tonight we rode the street car to Pier 39 and ate at Bubba Gumps! The Alabama mud slide pie was sooooooooooooooo good. (I'm pretending I'm on vacation) In the afternoon Claudia and I walked to a 3 floor fabric store! It was up by Union Square. I forgot some of the fabric I needed for one of my classes. It was a garment makers fabric store. Rows and rows of fabric in every color and type. They don't have cutting tables, they just measure it and tear it. Well, it's been quite a busy day and tomorrow is the Gay and Lesbian Parade right by our hotel! I'm not sure if we will break from class for that or not...

No comments:

Post a Comment