Tuesday, October 5, 2010
November Bernina Club
In November's Bernina Club we will be getting ready for Christmas! This is Nancy Halverson's newest Advent Calendar. It's an easy project. the lesson will be on free motion quilting. If you are a new or non-quilter this will be a great class to get a taste of making a small quilt. Sandra will show you many tips and techniques to make your small wall hanging. You may want to prepare your hanging ornaments at home. The directions are on the panel. I sewed 318 beads and buttons on this quilt! You may embellish as much or as little as you like. I gave up trying to collect all of the buttons and broke down and bought the Nancy Halverson button kit that was made especially for the panel. It was well worth it. I will show you how to sew on buttons with your sewing machine. Hope you'll join us November 1st at 1:00 or 6:00.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment