Saturday, March 6, 2010
March Embroidery club
We are off and running with Christmas presents ideas! I always say I will get organized early. That's the nice thing about being the teacher, I have 2 bags done! They are to bake your potatoes in the microwave! I have tried it and they are soooooo good. I have done sweet potatoes and corn also. you can do any type of vegetable. It only takes a quarter yard of fabric. I used the "Idaho potato" fabric we have at Bear Paw. The "Hot potato" girl is a free download off of the Bernina usa web site (I modified it) and then I used one of the "States" off of an ETO disk. Both will be available to you at class March 15th at 1:00 or 6:00. Pre-registration and stabilizer kit required.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
how do I join in the fun???
ReplyDeleteJoin us at Bear Paw Quilting & Bernina in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho!
ReplyDelete