Saturday, May 7, 2011

May Embroidery Club "Onesie"

Many of you 730 owners have the small hoop and extension table. This is your chance to try it out and help the community. We will be embroidering little onesies to donate to a local pregnancy crisis center. Bring several they make great baby gifts to have on hand. It was hard to find them with out embroidery already on them! Carter's does make a set of white. Try Shopko. I would be glad to share the cost of a pack let me know. They are about $4 each. If you don't own the small hoop, no worries I will demo it, and have one on hand to try before you buy. They are also great for cuffs and pant legs. I will also show you how to embroider the onesie on a medium or large hoop. Hope you will join us on May 16, at 1:00 or 6:00. We need more students in the 6:00 class to keep it going! Class cost is $6 for the design, which you get to keep, thread and stabilizer. Pre-registration required.

No comments:

Post a Comment