Monday, April 12, 2010

May Bag Lady Mini Bow Tucks

This time it's not all about the bag! On my recent trip to Las Vegas I picked up the neatest stuff! It is called "Texture Magic". It changes the texture of your fabric. Look closely at the picture or come in and look at the sample. The brown fabric has a "bubbled" effect. You can turn any fabric into textured fabric! This is a very simple bag to make with this very unusual technique. The bag I made is called the "mini bow tucks", it has 2 tucks on the sides with 2 cute little ties. I added pockets on both sides and found a fabulous button in our Bear Paw button collection. I may have added even more pockets inside also. This is a companion pattern called the "Bow Tucks" bag that is even larger. Either bag will be fine for class. If you choose the Bow Tucks make sure you refer to the pattern for the extra fabric cuts. Bag Lady is always the first thursday of the month at 1:00. See you on the 6th of May.

No comments:

Post a Comment