Wednesday, August 12, 2009
August Virtual Bernina Club: "Contain it all"
Virtual Bernina this month has a variety of great projects to help you get organized and some great new techniques. We will be experimenting with Paint Sticks. Paint Sticks are a oil base paint in crayon form that you use on fabric. We have some great raised templates with fun designs for you to try. The photo shows the cute little jewelry pouch. It brought back fond memories for me, my grandma had one just like it she used when she would come visit when I was little! It was fun to make, super easy, and I got to use my circular tool. They will be the gift of the year at Christmas! I am making them for everyone. It is in the classroom along with the makeup bag I colored with paint sticks, embroidered on, and glitzed! I'm sorry I don't have a picture of it :( I left my camera laying out at the store and it has disappeared. If anybody sees it let me know! It is in a little zip pouch made out of Mary Englebrite fabric. I am very sad it had all my Europe pictures on it. The camera is red. Anyway, Virtual Bernina Club is Friday of fair week at noon. The 28th. I will provide the paint sticks and fabric for you to try! Cost is $10. Our fair special pricing is in effect though out the month of August. There is also a special financing available for 36 months on the new 830's! I did the math and it is under $300 a month for 35 or 36 months! I always do a month short so I won't get the finance charges! Hope to see you at the fair. We will have the 820 set up on the quilt frame for you to try.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment